Monday, December 10, 2012

Hysteria Trunk Show

Hysteria
Franny modeling my long "Trend-setter" necklace with turquoise squares, large "Drama Queen" octopus pendant, and "Charmer" pendant with seahorse and leaf charms and cubic zircona. Contact me to order.
I had such a great time at my trunk show at Hysteria this weekend! In addition to hanging out with the store's wonderful manager, Alicia, and her great employees, Franny and Alex, I met so many appreciative customers. My most exciting sale was a special-order earrings and necklace set to Sam Kass's mom; she's going to wear it to the White House holiday party. Maybe Michelle Obama will see it and decide she needs one for herself! (A girl can dream, right?) Icing on the cake was the absolutely gorgeous Autumn Cashmere sweater I scored thanks to the incredible discounts the store was offering over the weekend (which, by the way, is still going on). The store carries a large selection of my work, so if you're in Old Town, stop in a take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment