Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Casual Chic








Last weekend was a lucky one for me. First, my daughter Maia came home from college for the long weekend, so I got to hang out with her. Second, on Sunday she invited me to go shopping with her and two friends from high school, Sarah and Rose. And, third, Sarah agreed to come over the next day for an impromptu modeling session. We found her this great maxi dress at Forever 21 (sadly, it doesn't seem to be available online), and it was all uphill from there.

Sarah will be in town until August, doing an internship in Washington, DC, so I'm hoping to entice her over for a couple more modeling sessions this summer!

In these photos she's wearing my lava stone stretch bracelet, my long black agate pendant, my long octopus pendant, my blush chalcedony and pearl cluster necklace, my mint chalcedony and pearl pendant, and my long necklace with aqua chalcedony ovals. All items are available in my Etsy shop, while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment