Friday, November 23, 2012

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide

shell pearl pendanthttps://www.etsy.com/listing/112745520/round-shell-pearl-pendant-necklace-item
Etsy is an amazing place to shop. But it's daunting wading through everything to find the good stuff. Since I spend a lot of time on the site, I thought I'd share some of my favorite items that would make great, unique holiday gifts. Wouldn't it be nice to give everyone on your list something special that was made by hand?

Here's my list:

simple shell pearl pendant (made by me!)
pure wool dog sweater
chunky lace cowl scarf
cool silk tie
gorgeous gold-and-diamond stacking rings
to-die-for leather handbag
felted cat bed
cute leather business-card holder
chai latte marshmallows from Scotland
one-of-a-kind bookmark
beautiful leg warmers
"I love you" clay pears
personalized coasters
gorgeous pillow
adorable tiny felted mice

There! Shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment