Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Pieces

"Heiress" necklace with XXL mixed shell pearls. $250.
"Luxe" necklace with leopardskin mother of pearl ovals. $165.

I'm excited to share these two new necklaces styles. The Heiress necklace with shell pearls is big sister to the smaller version, a long-time favorite. The Luxe necklace with leopardskin mother-of-pearl ovals is a brand-new look for me.  Both will be available at my events this weekend, the Campagna Center Christmas Marketplace on Friday, 11/30, from 9 am to 5 pm at the Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, and the Ruth Barzel Jewelry Open House at my home in Arlington on Saturday, 12/1, from 4 pm to 9 pm, and Sunday, 12/2, from noon to 5 pm. Everyone is welcome! View my website for details about both events. Can't be there? Contact me to order either necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment