Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warm-Weather Chic


It's a little early for me to be thinking about what we'll be wearing this spring, considering that there are several months of scarf and sweater weather still ahead here in the DC area. But I'm so excited about this new abalone necklace that's part of my spring/summer 2013 collection that I couldn't wait to share it. If you're wondering how to wear it, I think it would be perfect for a bride planning a beach wedding, with the bridesmaids wearing my starfish charm pendants custom made with cubic zirconia to match the wedding colors. Or, it would be just as great worn with a simple tee shirt or tank dress while you're out enjoying a sunny day. One especially nice thing about this necklace is that even though it's substantial, it's very light,  so it will be comfortable to wear even when temperatures rise. The necklace is available in both my Etsy wedding shop and my regular Etsy shop. Matching earrings will be available in early February. If you need the earrings earlier, please contact me to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment