Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Late Summer Loveliness








You may remember my daughter's friend Sarah who did some modeling for me earlier this summer. I was lucky to have her stop by to shoot a few more pictures before she finishes up an internship in DC and heads off for a semester abroad in Morocco. Having  known Sarah since she was a shy little girl too scared to spend the whole night at my daughter's 8-year-old sleepover birthday party, I find it a little disconcerting to see her now as a grown up, self-possessed, and beautiful young woman. But that's exactly what she is, and I'm so glad she was willing to share her gorgeousness with us one more time! (As you can see from the last photo, my dog Jackson was pretty thrilled to see her again, too.)

Sarah is modeling (in order) my long clear quartz pendant, cherry quartz nugget necklace, mixed chain and clear cubic zirconia bracelet, lapis and clear quartz necklace, blue-green turquoise earrings, and pink variscite pendant. All pieces are available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment