Friday, August 23, 2013

The Best Kind of Friends

Checking out the goods

Florence wearing my ram pendant

Sara wearing my red turquoise pendant; Florence wearing my lapis and clear quartz necklace

Florence wearing my leopard, pearl, and quartz necklace

Sarah wearing my red turquoise pendant

Sara, Florence, and Sara's baby bump!

Sara wearing my blue quartz pendant (coming soon)

Florence wearing my keishi pearl necklae

Sara wearing my red turquoise pendant

Sara wearing my cheery quartz necklace; Florence wearing my leopard, pearl, and quartz necklace

How lucky is it when you have a super-supportive friend? What about when you have not one but two such friends? AND they're big fans of your work who also look gorgeous in it? It's all just a little too much good fortune. But that good fortune happens to be mine. Meet my friends, sisters Florence Gill and Sara Golden. These two beautiful women couldn't be more different from each other, but they share a warmth and generosity that makes it unsurprising that they're related. Plus, they're both insanely chic and love to incorporate my jewelry into their outfits, which I take as a huge compliment! Recently, the three of us met up at Buzz Bakery in Alexandria on a beautiful Sunday afternoon to enjoy ice coffees, catch up, and take some pictures. I think the results speak for themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment